- Begin by painting your wooden anchor like the pattern shown.
- I used 2 coats of acrylic paint.
- Allow time to dry between coats.
- Use the top of a pencil eraser for the white Mickey buttons.
- Once dry, apply a coat of Mod Podge for a finished look.
- Attach magnetic tape on the back
- If you’re looking to personalize these magnets, you can add the family’s last name, ship name, or year.
That’s it! Super easy!! It was a bit time consuming to make them all, with having to wait for the paint to dry. I made 9 magnets, one for each cabin in our Fish Extender Group.
These Mickey Anchor Magnets are perfect Fish Extender gifts! Make sure you download and print my free Fish Extender Gift Tags!! They’re super cute and even match these magnets!!