You Make My Heart Glow Valentine’s
Lincoln loves glow sticks, and I created this adorable printable to attach. I purchased the glow sticks at Target in the dollar spot. They had packages of 15 each. There are 10 kids (not including Lincoln) in his class, so I grabbed two packages, that way each child would have 3 glow sticks!
1. Download and print “You Make My Heart GLOW” Valentines.
2. Have your child sign his or her name on each Valentine.
3. Using a paper trimmer (or scissors if you don’t have one), cut out your Valentines.
4. Attach however many glow sticks (we used 3), you’d like to your Valentines. We used packaging tape so they’d adhere nicely.
5. Admire your handmade Valentines!