Craving a sweet cold coffee beverage? You’ll love this EASY Vanilla Whipped Dalgona Coffee Recipe. Super simple and super yummy!!
If the Pandemic had a signature drink, it would be the Dalgona whipped coffee trend. I’m a HUGE coffee drinker. So when I first heard of this new trend, I obviously had to try it out! There are many different ways you can make this tasty beverage, but one of my favorite variations is vanilla flavored. Mmmm!! What I love about this particular whipped coffee recipe, is it’s incredibly EASY…which is always a must in my book! Let’s get started…
Vanilla Whipped Dalgona Coffee Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons of HOT water
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Start by adding the coffee, hot water, white sugar, and vanilla extract to a bowl.
- Mix with a hand mixer for 3-4 minutes or by hand with a whisk for 10-15 minutes. Originally I did it by hand, HOWEVER, it was quite the workout, so I’d recommend using a hand mixer if you have one. The coffee should turn a light brown or tan color and has a light and fluffy consistency. It reminds me of peanut butter.
- Add cold milk with ice or warm milk depending on if you want your dalgona coffee iced or hot.
- Top with ground cinnamon, chocolate shavings, or even fruit!
This particular recipe makes 2-3 servings of coffee. You can adjust your ingredients for more or less as needed. This homemade coffee drink is the perfect blend for indulging at home.
Have you heard of the whipped coffee trend? Have you tried Dalgona coffee? What’s your favorite recipe?
Looking for more homemade coffee recipes? You’ll love this easy Cold Brew Coffee recipe!