Headed to the “Most Magical Place on Earth?” You’ll love this Ultimate Disney Packing List, containing all of the must-have essentials for your magical vacation!
Walt Disney World Resort is our family’s favorite vacation destination. We’re Disney Vacation Club Members and try our best to visit at least once per year. It really is our happy place. Our second home. Usually when we’re in the “packing stage” of our upcoming vacation, I make a list of everything we need to pack. My husband and I add things to the list as we think of them. Because it seems that we pack a lot of the same items each vacation, I thought I would create a printable Disney World Packing List!
The Ultimate Disney Packing List
While you certainly won’t need every item on this list, just highlight what you will need, and check them off as you pack!
- Shirts. Mostly short sleeved, but you may want to throw in one long sleeved, as well. Also, don’t forget about your Disney themed shirts!!
- Hair Accessories
- Cell Phone
- Portable Charger. If you’re spending long days in the park, the last thing you want is a dead phone battery! I use this portable charger everywhere I go. It’s such a lifesaver!
- Power Strip. Most of us have multiple electronic devices that need charging. Depending on your resort, you may need extra outlets. This one is the perfect size with 3 outlets and 2 USB ports.
- Charging Cables
- Shampoo/Conditioner. Disney Resorts provide one of my favorite brands complimentary. However, if you prefer to use your own, don’t forget to pack them!!
- Hair Gel
- Face Wash
- Hair Straightener
- Hair Brush
- Contact Lens Case
- Saline Solution
- Shaving Cream
- Stain Stick
- Nail Clippers
- Hand Sanitizer
- Pain Medication
- Children’s Medications
- Band Aids
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Food
- Sippy Cups
- Breathable Blankets. These are the only blankets I used when my kids were babies.
- Disposable Bibs. Bibs get so gross. I always found it much easier to bring along disposable bibs that could be tossed afterwards.
- Toys. A favorite toy or stuffed animal is always a good idea.
- Swim Diapers
- Diaper Cream
- Baby Carrier
- Flight Boarding Passes
- Birth Certificates (necessary for lap children on plane)
- Hotel Confirmation
- Magic Bands
- Drivers License
- Portable DVD Player
- Chewing Gum (for popping ears)
- Water Bottle
- Ponchos. You can purchase these inside of the Parks, however, you can save a bit by buying them ahead.
- Snacks. We always pack some peanut butter crackers, granola bars, goldfish, etc.
- Autograph Books. This is optional, as they can be purchased inside of the Parks.
- Sharpies (for characters to sign autograph books)
- Pins for Trading. You can purchase a lot of pins ahead of time to save money!
- Travel Games
- Light-Up Toys. These are SUPER expensive in the parks, and it’s guaranteed your kids will want one. Another popular favorite are bubble guns.
- Pennies and Quarters for Pressing. There are TONS of pressing machines throughout Walt Disney World Resort, and they make great souvenirs!!
- Coloring Books & Crayons
DISNEY PACKING LIST FREE PRINTABLE!
Want your own Ultimate Disney Packing List? CLICK HERE to download and print your own!!
What are your must-have essentials when packing for Walt Disney World?
Like this Disney Packing List? Please pin it for later!!
Want more Disney fun? Check out our Disney World Countdown Calendar!!
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post to help pay for this blog. As always, all opinions are my own.