Ready to blast off “to infinity and beyond” again?! Disney Pixar’s Toy Story 4 is opening in theaters soon, and we could not be more excited! Are you ready to see Woody, Buzz, and your favorite toy friends on the big screen? Read on to see how you can make super yummy Toy Story Recipe — Buzz Lightyear Floats! Commissioned links are in this post. All opinions are always my own.
Toy Story Recipe | Buzz Lightyear Floats
I don’t know about your family, but our family loves when we can incorporate a themed craft or recipe inspired by movies. It’s a great way for our kids to connect with the characters of the film! I’m going to jump out and say that I truly believe Toy Story 4 is going to be THE family movie of the summer. It’s going to be the final piece of our beloved toy friends we’ve known since our childhood. I love that we can share this nostalgia with our children.
Here’s how you can make your own Buzz Lightyear Floats!
Makes 1 Float
Time to make: 5 minutes
- 2 scoops of green sherbert
- 1 cup of grape soda
- Scoop the green sherbert into a small cup.
- Pour the grape soda over the sherbert.
Now here’s the fun part — creating your Buzz Lightyear Rocket Straw!
- Green striped straws
- Printable Rocket straw toppers (download yours for FREE here!)
- Hole punch
- Print out the rocket straw toppers on heavy cardstock.
- Cut the rockets along the outer edge.
- Punch a hole in the top and bottom tabs.
- Slide the tabs onto the straw.
Now it’s time to enjoy your delicious Buzz Lightyear float inspired by Toy Story!
Would your family enjoy this Toy Story inspired recipe? Are you looking forward to seeing Toy Story 4 in theaters?!
- Need to catch up on the other Toy Story films? Click here!