Avengers Assemble! Have a Marvel fan in your house? Who doesn’t love superheroes?! I know we all do! Celebrate your inner superhero with these fun, EASY Marvel Avengers Printable Masks! These are a great DIY craft that is great for all ages! The FREE printable template features both Captain America and Iron Man — two of my personal favorite superheroes!!
Marvel Avengers Printable Masks | Captain American & Iron Man
I’m a bit embarrassed to say, but we FINALLY watched Avengers Endgame. We watched Infinity War while we were on our most recent Disney Cruise, and as soon as we came home we were eager to watch the final chapter! I cannot believe it took this long, and now I want to watch it again! It was really, really good! Two of my favorites are Captain America and Iron Man…of course! It’s always fun to create crafts that go with movies…and let’s face it, superheroes never get old! These DIY masks are not only easy, but they will encourage your children to live their superhero dreams! They will also spark imaginative play for your little ones!
Supplies needed to make your Superhero Masks
- Colorful craft paper to coordinate with the colors of your Superhero (heavy cardstock works best)
- Wooden craft sticks
How to make your Marvel Avengers Masks
- To make the Captain America mask first start off by cutting out the pieces for the mask using the templates.
- First glue the “A” sign on the middle of the head piece of the mask (above and between the
- Next glue both of the wings on two corners of the head piece.
- Take a wooden craft according to the length you need for the mask.
- Finish off making the Captain America mask by gluing the stick on one side of the Captain America Mask.
**Follow these same instructions to make your Iron Man mask**
Finally, it’s time to try out your Avengers masks! Get ready for lots of fun!!
Download and print your FREE PDF Captain America and Iron Man mask templates!
These superhero masks can be used for a variety of occasions — the possibilities are truly endless! Whether you use them in the classroom, your homeschool, birthday parties, or just for FUN! Your kiddos will love pretending to be their favorite Marvel character!