These Lucky Charms Hot Cocoa Bombs are magically delicious! Now you can make these delicious treats right at home with this easy recipe. Affiliate links are used in this post.
Lucky Charms Hot Cocoa Bombs
Lucky Charms hot chocolate bombs. Oh My Yum!! They really are the perfect winter treat. Surprise your kids (or yourself) with a hot cup of cocoa after they come inside from playing in the snow! They’ll be asking for this delicious beverage all the time! Here’s everything you need to make your own.
- Light Cocoa candy melts, melted
- Lucky Charms hot cocoa mix
- Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Zip lock bag
- XL Semi-Sphere Silicone Molds
- Add light cocoa candy melts to a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 30 second increments stirring in between until creamy and smooth.
- Fill the molds with the melted chocolate making sure to fill the sides of the mold all the way to the top and keeping the inside hollow. Use the back of a spoon to guide the chocolate up the mold.
- Place in the fridge or freezer for about 5-10 minutes or until they are easy to pop out. Very carefully remove the chocolate from the mold. If they don’t pop out easily, place back in the fridge or freezer for a few more minutes.
- Scoop about 2 tbsp of cocoa powder into the bottom mold. Place 4-5 Lucky Charms large marshmallows on top of the cocoa powder.
- Heat a plate in the microwave for about 45 seconds, carefully taking it out because the plate will be hot.
- Take the empty chocolate half and press the open part onto the hot plate for a few seconds to melt the chocolate and twist to smooth the edges. Connect the two half pieces of chocolates together and seal together. Allow to harden together.
- Heat up the remaining melted chocolate you previously used if there is any left or melt some more.
- Put melted chocolate in a ziploc bag, seal and snip off a corner. Pipe melted chocolate across the top of the cocoa bombs and add a few Lucky Charms cereal marshmallows on top of melted chocolate. Place in fridge or freezer for a few minutes to allow to harden.
To use, place in a mug and pour hot milk over top. Stir until the hot cocoa bombs are completely melted and enjoy!