Laser X has been a popular brand for awhile, and it’s not surprising. They’re continuously keeping up with innovative technology trends that will appeal to their targeted demographic. When I received a request to partner with them on some Laser X new products I jumped at the opportunity! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf on Laser X. All opinions are my own.
Laser X Revolution Review
My kids go CRAZY over laser tag. A few years ago they actually had their birthday party at a fun place where they could play with their friends. It was a favorite for sure! Laser X Revolution allows you to play laser tag right at home — indoors or outside! This is SO perfect right now because we’re not comfortable venturing out due to the pandemic.
Here are a few facts about Laser X Revolution:
- It’s the #1 home laser tag system on the PLANET!
- You can blast your opponents up to 300′ away in complete darkness or even bright sunlight!
- Blaster beams go through windows and bounce through walls and mirrors to hit opponents.
- Blasters have a quick slide reload to keep the action continuously going.
- All Laser X gear works together.
- Unlimited number of players!
Laser X Micro Blasters Review
These Laser X new products are another great way to play laser tag! What makes the Laser Micro B2 Blasters so fun, is their SIZE! They are conveniently portable and super easy to use. Definitely great for beginners or those wanting to pack them up to bring to their friends.
Here are some facts about Laser X Micro Blasters
- They are compact, 5 inch blasters.
- Features lighting and sound effects that make you feel like you’re at a laser tag arena!
- No receiver vests are required. Receiver is built right into the blaster.
- These Micro Blasters also work with other Laser X gear.
- Multiple player modes, and unlimited number of players!