This is a sponsored post as part of a Moms Meet blogger program. All opinions are my own.
Are you guilty of going to bed at night, only to be already looking forward to your morning cup of coffee? Well, that’s me! Coffee is my love language. Seriously. It’s happiness in a cup, and I greatly anticipate my cup to get me going in the morning. Mid-afternoon slump? Time for a little pick-me-up! I’ll brew a cup and bring it into my office to indulge while I work. It gives me a little boost in the productivity department! As a huge coffee lover, I was very excited to discover the new Keurig K-Duo Essentials Coffee Maker!
Keurig K-Duo Essentials Coffee Maker Features:
- Unlike your typical single serve Keurig, the K-Duo can be used in two different ways! It includes its traditional option of brewing one single cup. However, this new model also includes a 12 cup glass carafe, along with a heating plate to keep your coffee warm!
- Concerned about counter space? Don’t be! This compact design is just a smidge wider than my previous Keurig!
- This coffee maker is energy-efficient, featuring an auto on/off function for both your brewer and heating plate. Also included is a unique 60 oz. single reservoir that is shared between single serve and carafe brewing and makes refilling easy…saving you time and simplifying your morning routine!
- Like to take your coffee on the go in the morning? Rest assured! The K-Duo is travel mug friendly — accommodating mugs up to 7″ tall.
- Brew as much coffee as you wish. Whether you’d like an 8, 10, or 12 cup carafe, OR an 8, 10, or 12 oz cup!
- Automatically pauses your coffee maker mid-brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured.
- It’s budget-friendly — featuring a retail price of $99!!
The K-Duo features a “Smart Start” feature, which allows your coffee maker to heat, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
Where to purchase the K-Duo?
The Keurig K-Duo Essentials Coffee Maker is available to purchase exclusively at Walmart in the kitchen appliances and coffee maker aisles. To buy online, click here.