Hooray for Springtime! Spring is such a beautiful season. It’s when nature comes alive. It’s so vibrant and full of color and warm SUNSHINE! With Easter coming up in just a couple of weeks, I thought it would be fun to share a colorful dessert for you to share with your family and friends! This Spring Funfetti Cake Batter Dip is so yummy — and the colors just scream SPRING! This shareable dessert will be a hit with kids and adults…trust me! This is one recipe EVERYONE will be asking you to share!! And also? It’s ridiculously EASY! Take a look…
SPRING FUNFETTI CAKE BATTER DIP
- 8 oz Whipped Topping
- 2/3 cup Spring Funfetti Cake Mix
- 3.4 oz Vanilla Pudding Mix (1 pkg)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Cookies for Dunking
- Take your Whipped Topping and scoop the entire 8oz container into a large mixing bowl.
- Add your vanilla pudding mix & 2/3 cup of Funfetti Cake mix into the large mixing bowl.
- Pour in a 1/2 cup of milk.
- Mix well.
- Scoop mixture into a serving bowl.
- Serve with cookies!!!! Dunk away & enjoy!
Now while you can use any type of cookies for this cake batter dip, my FAVORITE cookies are the Nilla Wafers. The combination of flavors just make this dip taste that much better! What I love most about this recipe is it’s quick, easy, AND delicious! You can’t get much better than that!
Would you enjoy this Funfetti Cake Batter Dip? Which cookies would you serve with it?
Looking for more Spring recipes? Check out these popular posts: