Have Frozen fever?! Don’t we all?! I recently saw Frozen 2 for the FOURTH time in theaters…the first being my memorable night at the World Premiere! Obviously I just cannot get enough! In fact, did you know Frozen 2 is now the NUMBER ONE animated film EVER?! How cool is that?! And to think that’s where I walked my first ever red carpet. WOW. I always love DIY projects or recipes to coordinate with movies. I think it’s a fun way to celebrate them! Today I’m sharing a wonderful Frozen inspired sugar scrub — perfect for pampering yourself!
Here’s what you’ll need to make your Frozen inspired sugar scrub:
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil (liquid form)
- 1 teaspoon snowflake sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon blue, white & silver nonpareils
- If your coconut oil is not already liquid, place into a small microwave safe bowl and heat on high for about 30-45 seconds until completely liquified.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and coconut oil. Stir well.
- Add the nonpareils and stir again.
- Spoon mixture into an airtight container such as a small mason jar.
- Sprinkle the snowflake sprinkles over the top.
This Frozen inspired sugar scrub is super easy to make. It’s the perfect way to unwind after a long day for some ultimate pampering. It would also make a great gift for your favorite little Frozen lover! The tiny snowflakes are the perfect addition to create that Frozen vibe!
About Frozen 2
Why was Elsa born with magical powers? The answer is calling her and threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she’ll set out on a dangerous but remarkable journey. In “Frozen,” Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In “Frozen 2,” she must hope they are enough. From the Academy Award®- winning team—directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, producer Peter Del Vecho and songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez—and featuring the voices of Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad.
Follow Frozen 2 on Social Media:
Hashtag: #Frozen2 on all social media channels