Frozen 2 has literally taken the world by storm. Dare I say it’s the BEST movie of 2019? It’s really THAT good. One of my favorite things about Disney’s Frozen 2 is there are SO many great quotes. Inspirational, funny, emotional, revolutionary — it really has it all. I’ve compiled 20 of my favorite Frozen 2 quotes for you to enjoy!
FAVORITE FROZEN 2 QUOTES
- “When one does not see the future, one must do the next right thing.” – Pabbie
It seems fitting that that Grand Pabbie offers words of wisdom before Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven embark on their journey into the Enchanted Forest. Pabbie has continuously been a wealth of knowledge and guidance.
Olaf has the best quotes in Frozen 2
It’s not surprising that everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf, has some of the very best lines in Frozen 2. I’ve mentioned that Olaf is a scene stealer…and it’s so true! While most of these Olaf quotes are hysterical, others are rather wise and vital to the story. It shows us that our lovable snowman is growing up.
- “I’ll bring the snacks!” – Olaf
- “Did you know that an Enchanted Forest is a place of transformation?” – Olaf
- “I’d hold your hair back but I can’t find my arms!” – Olaf
- “I’m sorry. I just find clothes restricting.” – Olaf
- “Don’t chew that. You don’t know what I stepped in.” – Olaf
- “This is why we don’t play with fire.” – Olaf
- “That is very clever. Although it makes me wonder why they didn’t just make the whole ship waterproof.” – Olaf
- “On the bright side, Elsa’s got to be doing a whole lot better than we are.” – Olaf
- “I just thought of one thing that’s permanent. Love.” – Olaf
- “I’ll understand I’m older.” – Olaf
- “I still don’t know what transformation is. But I feel like this forest has changed us all.” – Olaf
Bonus Olaf quote: “Turtles can breathe through their butts.” – Olaf
Bonus Olaf quote #2 (because it’s probably my favorite scene!): “SAMANTHA? I don’t even know a Samantha!” – Olaf
Kristoff challenges toxic masculinity and we’re here for it!
At the Frozen 2 press junket, Evan Rachel Wood (Queen Iduna) said it best. “Kristoff is Prince Sincere. He’s not Prince Charming.” Kristoff is showing our boys that it’s OKAY to show your feelings. These two particular quotes portray that perfectly.
- “I’m here. What do you need?” – Kristoff
Rather than take over and save the day, Kristoff tells Anna he’s here for her. He asks what does SHE need.
- “My love is not fragile.” – Kristoff
Kristoff can handle big things. He doesn’t want Anna to feel like she has hold back to protect his feelings.
Bonus quote from Sven: “You feel what you feel and those feelings are real.” – Sven
Who ever knew a reindeer was so wise? As a mom of two boys, I am always encouraging them to share their feelings. Just because they’re boys, does not mean they have to be “tough.” Boys have feelings, too!! And they’re REAL!!
Anna exemplifies unconditional love
Anna has always been protective of Elsa. She is truly devoted to their sisterhood. She proved it in the original Frozen, and she proves it even more in Frozen 2. Anna is strong. Much stronger than she realizes. I’m not going to explain my favorite Anna quotes to avoid spoilers. However, if you’ve seen the film, you will understand their significance.
- “Her good deed was rewarded with you. You are a gift.” – Anna
- “You just go on and do the next right thing.” – Anna
Elsa searches for the truth
Elsa has so many unanswered questions. She needs those answers to truly be at peace with herself. Elsa had some of my favorite quotes in Frozen 2.
- “That is not what magic does. That is your fear. Fear cannot be trusted.” – Elsa
- “Do you wanna build a snowman? Thank goodness, water has memories.” – Elsa
Cue allllll the tears with this quote. If you’ve seen the movie, I’m sure you’re reaching for the tissues just reading this.
- “I have promised to always do what’s best for Arendelle. Thankfully I know just what that is.” – Elsa
While there are so many great quotes in Frozen 2, these are the ones that particularly stood out to me. What were your favorite Frozen 2 quotes?
About Frozen 2
Why was Elsa born with magical powers? The answer is calling her and threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she’ll set out on a dangerous but remarkable journey. In “Frozen,” Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In “Frozen 2,” she must hope they are enough. From the Academy Award®- winning team—directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, producer Peter Del Vecho and songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez—and featuring the voices of Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad.
Follow Frozen 2 on Social Media:
Hashtag: #Frozen2 on all social media channels