Disclosure: I received a complimentary FabFitFun Winter 2018 Box. All FAB opinions are my own! #FabFitFunPartner
Although wintertime doesn’t officially hit until December 21st, we are already in the thick of the season here in New England. With frigid temps in the 30’s and below, I find myself dreaming of tropical vacations. Thankfully my FabFitFun Winter 2018 Box arrived at a perfect time! This seasonal box was a great pick-me-up — like a box of cheer!
If you’re unfamiliar with FabFitFun, here’s a little info:
What’s inside my FabFitFun Winter 2018 Box?
All Subscribers are sent the following:
- Mark & Graham Colorblock Throw — Members will be sent one of two different colorways. I received the “Natural/Ivory” throw, and it’s so soft and cozy. The perfect throw to curl up on your couch with, coffee in hand, warming up by the fire. (Retail $49)
- Blaq Hydrogel Eye Mask with Hyaluronic Acid — Puffy or swollen under-eyes? This activated charcoal mask will give you a refreshed look! (Retail $29)
- Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener — I was really exited to spot this in my FabFitFun winter 2018 box! I already use this product, and it’s at the very end! This can easily be used as an eyeliner to really make your eyes pop! (Retail $24)
- Ahava Hydration Cream Mask — You skin can always use some extra hydration during the winter months. This mask is infused with mineral spring water, shea butter, and vitamin E to provide comfort to your skin. (Retail $33)
Subscribers will be sent ONE of the following:
- BearPaw Combo Set or Moroccan Gold Series Treatment Mask — I received the hair mask, which was the perfect pick for me. My Hair could definitely use some TLC, and this just might do the trick! (Retail $49) Other members might receive a sherpa-lined headband and fingerless gloves set. (Retail $45)
- H Halston Jewelry Portfolio (Retail $48) or Oribe Dry Shampoo (Retail $44) or Lele Sadoughi Silver Circle Necklace (Retail $49) — I was hoping for the rose cold colored jewelry portfolio, but the silver circle necklace I received is a great piece that can be worn for many different occasions. Also, you can never go wrong with a dry shampoo. Am I right?!
- Richer Poorer Reina Over the Knee Sock (Retail $24) or Sherrie Matthews Acupuncture Jade Stone Roller (Retail $45) or Pur Be Your Selfie Palette (Retail $36) — I received the cozy socks, which I thought pairs great with the colorblock throw! The stone roller is meant to be used on your face, and you can never have too many eyeshadow palettes!
- Way of Will Elevate Essential Oil Set (Retail $31) or Anthropologie X Mer-Sea & Co. Sea Whip Body Cream (Retail $24) — I received the body cream in “Coconut Sugar” scent. Anything “coconut” smelling makes me happy, so I’m looking forward to using this enriching cream after my showers. Other members could receive an Eucalyptus and Sweet Orange Essential Oil Set.
- Bite Beauty Lipstick (Retail $26) or Chic & Tonic Coaster Set (Retail $18) or Brooke Burke Body Sliders (Retail $18) — The Body Sliders were in my box, and although I’ve never heard of using these in fitness routines, I’m looking forward to checking them out.
My FabFitFun Winter 2018 Box Value:
Total Retail Value of Box: $299. Remember FabFitFun seasonal boxes always have a value of at least $200, so this is a great deal! In fact, my Fall 2018 Box had a $402 value!!
Cost of FabFitFun: $49
Of course I know you all love a good deal, which is why I’m so happy to share this exclusive coupon code for my readers! You can get $10 off your FabFitFun Winter 2018 Box by CLICKING HERE and entering Promo Code “KAMI” at checkout — making your first box only $39!! What a steal!!
FabFitFun would make a great gift this holiday season. Make sure you sign up now for the winter box before it sells out!!