Disclosure: I received a complimentary FabFitFun Summer 2019 Box. All FAB opinions are my own! #FabFitFunPartner
Let’s hear it for SUMMER!! My kids are officially on summer vacation from school, and we’re here for ALL the fun memories! We have a few things planned for this summer, and I just know it’s going to go by way too fast. I’m going to try to savor each little moment. My youngest heads off to Kindergarten in the Fall, and I’d be lying if I said I was ready for this HUGE milestone. To distract me for all of the upcoming changes, I received a very welcome surprise on my doorstep — my seasonal FabFitFun box!
If you’re unfamiliar with FabFitFun, here’s a little info:
What’s inside my FabFitFun Summer 2019 Box?
All Subscribers are sent the following:
- Generation Clay Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask — This powerful mask works to rejuvenate dull skin and boost hydration. (Retail $39)
- Invisibobble Duo Pack — These look great for summer hairstyles! PLUS, they don’t leave that annoying elastic crease in your hair! (Retail $16)
- Whish Exfoliating Foot Mask — Ready for the softest feet EVER?! This product is perfect for sandal season! (Retail $32)
- Grace & Stella Rose Facial Spray — This spray is just what you need for a midday refresh! Spritz the rose-infused mist for a fresh moisturized face. (Retail $25.95)
Subscribers will be sent ONE of the following:
Members get the chance to customize which of these products they’ll receive! Here’s what was in my box:
- Sol De Janeiro Brazillian Bum Bum Cream & Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream Gel — I am at the very end of my current shower gel, so this couldn’t have arrived here at a more perfect time. (Retail $45) Other options were a travel hair dryer, a lotus shaped towel, or a kimono!
- 111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask (set of 5) — I’m all about that rose gold life! I cannot wait to try these masks to brighten, soothe, and hydrate my skin. (Retail $160) Other options were a navy tote, tye-dye bowls, or a black felt letter board.
- Jennifer Zeuner Star Double Necklace — This dainty necklace is your perfect summer accessory! (Retail $50) The other options offered were resistance bands, and silicone wine glasses.
- Eyeko London Eye Do Black Liquid Eyeliner — While I don’t personally wear eyeliner too often, this seems like it would make the application process a breeze! (Retail $22) Other options were Living Proof Styling Cream, a healing balm, makeup setting sunscreen spray, micro polish, or a mystery item!
My FabFitFun Summer 2019 Box Value:
Total Retail Value of Box: $389.95. Remember FabFitFun seasonal boxes always have a value of at least $200, so this is a great deal! This box is almost DOUBLE the value!
Cost of FabFitFun: $49
Of course I know you all love a good deal, which is why I’m so happy to share this exclusive coupon code for my readers! You can get $10 off your FabFitFun Summer 2019 Box by CLICKING HERE and entering Promo Code “KAMI” at checkout — making your first box only $39!! What a steal!!
FabFitFun would make a great gift for your best friend, and especially for yourself! Make sure you sign up now for the summer box, because it ALWAYS sell out!!