Disclosure: I received a complimentary FabFitFun Spring 2019 Box. All FAB opinions are my own! #FabFitFunPartner
I’m so excited that it’s finally almost springtime! I love the spring and watching nature come to life. We planted some flowers last year, and I’m looking forward to seeing how they come up! As usual, with the change of seasons, comes my seasonal subscription box, FabFitFun!
If you’re unfamiliar with FabFitFun, here’s a little info:
What’s inside my FabFitFun Spring 2019 Box?
All Subscribers are sent the following:
- Ouai Leave in Conditioner — I love me a good leave-in conditioner! As someone with naturally curly hair who straightens her hair quite often, these products enhance heat protection. Leave-in conditioners also provide moisture and help to detangle hair. (Retail $26)
- Dr. Brandt Skincare Eye De-Puffing Gel — Guys. I’m 37 years old. 37 1/2 if you want to be “technical.” I need ALLLLLL the eye de-puffing gel I can get! (Retail $42)
- Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub — This scrub is formulated with charcoal and Dead Sea minerals. I am in the pool almost every day. I’m hoping this will help my dry, rough skin! (Retail $24)
Subscribers will be sent ONE of the following:
- Quay Australia Sunglasses (Retail $55) or Sunnylife Lovers Picnic Set (Retail $30) or Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial (Retail $48) — I received a brand new pair of sunnies! Yeahhh! If you know me, then you know I have a bit of an obsession with sunglasses. I will admit that I don’t like to spend a lot on them, however, because they never seem to last me long! Other members might receive a fun picnic set, which includes everything you need for a picnic, or a brightening sleeping facial.
- Deux Lux Demi Backpack (Retail $75) or Unplug Meditation Aromatherapy Diffuser (Retail $55) or Show Me Your Mumu Brie Robe (Retail $84) — I was delighted to receive the diffuser in my box. I’m a huge fan of essential oils, and the “Happy” scent enclosed is certainly uplifting. Other subscribers could receive the cutest canvas backpack, or a beautiful floral-print robe!
- Giadzy Copper Plated Measuring Spoons (Retail $15) or Lavido Aromatic Body Lotion (Retail $19) or Mystery Item (Retail $20+) — I received the body lotion, which is a lightly scented citrus scent. I must say though, I’m curious what the “mystery item” would be — some examples were a new palette, which I’m always game for!
- Daily Concepts Detox Brush (Retail $18) or Eleven By Venus Jump Rope (Retail $15) or Tula Purifying Face Cleanser (Retail $28) –I kind of laughed, because I received the jump rope…which (using a wheelchair) I cannot use. That’s okay, though. My kids were pretty excited about it!
- S’ip By S’well (Retail $19.99) or The2Bandits Athens Necklace (Retail $30) or Ciate London Extraordinary Translucent Setting Powder (Retail $22) — I received the S’well bottle, which has a fun whale print. It’s super cute, and probably only a matter of time before one of my kids claim it!
My FabFitFun Spring 2019 Box Value:
Total Retail Value of Box: $255.99. Remember FabFitFun seasonal boxes always have a value of at least $200, so this is a great deal! In fact, my Fall 2018 Box had a $402 value!!
Cost of FabFitFun: $49
Of course I know you all love a good deal, which is why I’m so happy to share this exclusive coupon code for my readers! You can get $10 off your FabFitFun Spring 2019 Box by CLICKING HERE and entering Promo Code “KAMI” at checkout — making your first box only $39!! What a steal!!
FabFitFun would make a great gift for your best friend, and especially for yourself! Make sure you sign up now for the spring box, because it WILL sell out!!