Disclosure: I received a complimentary FabFitFun Fall 2019 Box. All FAB opinions are my own! #FabFitFunPartner
I can hardly believe we’re thisclose to the Fall. The season of everything pumpkin, apple picking, and sweater weather. Although I might not be quite ready for summer to be over, receiving my seasonal FabFitFun box helps make the transition a bit easier.
If you’re unfamiliar with FabFitFun, here’s a little info:
What’s inside my FabFitFun Fall 2019 Box?
All subscribers were sent the following:
- Human + Kind Body Souffle — this is the perfect cream to get your skin ready for winter. It’s a blend of apricot oil and shea butter….which will leave your skin soft and moisturized. (Retail $18)
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair — I’ve been looking for a good heat protectant for my hair. It’s naturally curly, and, of course, I like to straighten it often. However, this had led to damage. I’m hoping this will help! (Retail $30)
- Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cubes in Juice Cleanse — What a neat way to exfoliate and nourish your skin! Use a couple of times a week on trouble areas. (Retail $16)
Other Items Featured in my FabFitFun Box
The other items I received is a sampling of what you could get. Subscribers have the ability to customize these options for other items. This is a great feature because there is something that will appeal to everyone! Here’s what else I received:
- Plush Ultra Soft Plaid Scarf — A must-have fall accessory is a nice scarf. Am I right?! This cozy scarf has an on trend plaid print. It’s classic. (Retail $75)
- Twine Cheese Board with Plate — Charcuterie boards are all the rage! This is the perfect size for an intimate gathering. It features a removable ceramic plate and an acadia wood serving platter. (Retail $30)
- Trestique Mini Eye Essentials — This 4 piece set has everything your eyes need! Kit contains a brow pencil, eyeliner, and two shadow crayons. (Retail $48)
- Baublebar Farah Ear Crawlers — I’ve been eyeing a set off these modern crawlers for awhile now. And now? I have my own pair! I can’t wait to wear these out on the town! (Retail $34)
- Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Roller Ball — I’m a huge fan of essential oils, so I’m looking forward to trying out this roller ball. It’s infused with a blend of chamomile, vetivert, and sandalwood. (Retail $29)
My FabFitFun Fall 2019 Box Value:
Total Retail Value of Box: $280.00. Remember FabFitFun seasonal boxes always have a value of at least $200, so this is obviously a deal! In fact, this is the lowest value I have personally ever received. My Summer FabFitFun Box was almost DOUBLE the value!
Cost of FabFitFun: $49
Of course I know you all love a good deal, which is why I’m so happy to share this exclusive coupon code for my readers! New subscribers can get $10 off your FabFitFun Fall 2019 Box by CLICKING HERE and entering Promo Code “KAMIA” at checkout — making your first box only $39!! What a steal!!
FabFitFun would make a great gift for your best friend, and especially for yourself! Make sure you sign up now for the Fall Box, because it ALWAYS sell out!!