Can you feel it? It’s almost time for Fall. The season of hoodies, cider, pumpkins, and apples! Speaking of apples, I have exactly what you need to get ready for the Fall season — an Exfoliating Apple Sugar Scrub recipe! Perfect for subtle smooth skin, and a wonderful way to indulge in some much needed self-care. See how easy it is for you to make your own below!
Now that I have a jetted bathtub in our new home, I love a relaxing bath. These exfoliating apple sugar scrub cubes are a great way to kick your bath up a notch! Moms, it’s time for some pampering…you certainly deserve it!!
What You Need to Make Exfoliating Apple Sugar Scrub Cubes:
- 12-15 count silicone cube mold
- 2 Tablespoons granulated or coarse sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup shea butter soap base – chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3-4 drops Vitamin E oil
- Apple-scented fragrance oil
- Sprinkle the granulated sugar on the bottom of the silicone cube mold and set aside.
- Add the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg to a medium mixing bowl. Whisk to combine and set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, add the shea butter soap and coconut oil. Microwave on high for 20 seconds or until completely melted. Remove from microwave and stir. Allow to cool for 1 minute and then add the Vitamin E oil and apple flavoring oil. Stir well to distribute the oil.
4. Pour into the brown sugar mixture and stir well. Immediately transfer to the cubed silicone mold, pressing down firmly. 5. Freeze for 1 hour to allow the exfoliating apple pie sugar cubes to completely harden.
6. Release the sugar cubes from their molds and store in an airtight container. ENJOY!!
HOW TO USE YOUR EXFOLIATING APPLE SUGAR SCRUB CUBES
- Bring 1-2 exfoliating apple pie sugar cubes into your shower or bath.
- Rub the sugar cubes on wet skin. The sugar will help exfoliate and the coconut oil will moisturize your skin.
- Rinse well and pat dry with a towel.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer.