In case you missed it, we’re going to the 2017 Disney Social Media Moms Celebration! This years conference is BOTH on land and on sea! Which means, we’re going on our first ever Disney Cruise!! If you’ve ever been on a Disney Cruise, or even heard of one for that matter, then you might be familiar with how a lot of the guests decorate their cabin door with magnets. These just aren’t regular magnets either, they are full-on Disney themed, and so much fun! Some may go with a classic Mickey & Minnie theme, while others will choose Star Wars, Disney Princesses, or Marvel characters! The possibilities are really endless.
While I consider myself somewhat crafty, I initially turned to Etsy to see what I could find. After a lot of searching, several other members also attending DisneySMMC recommended CoCoBeans. I checked out her shop, and immediately placed my order…as did almost every other conference attendee. No joke, I received my order a few days later. Fastest shipping ever!
- Print your image onto the cardstock paper.
- Cut your image down in size.
- Place image on a sheet of self-adhesive laminating paper.
- Place another sheet of laminating paper on the opposite side.
- Trim image down to cut away excess laminating paper.
- Attach magnetic strip on the back.