Looking for a refreshing morning or midday pick-me-up? I have the best, EASY Cold Brew Coffee Recipe. This yummy iced coffee recipe is exactly what you need to quench your thirst AND give you a little bit extra power! Affiliate links are used in this post. All opinions are always my own.
EASY COLD BREW COFFEE RECIPE
I know it might sound crazy to some people. But, no matter the weather, I can ALWAYS go for an iced coffee. It’s definitely a New England thing. Growing up in Rhode Island, it is very common for us to indulge on a cold brew coffee even in wintertime!
Let’s face it. Ordering our favorite specialty coffee blend can get pricey. Did you know it’s super easy to make your own cold brew coffee concentrate at home? Trust me. If I can do it, you can, too!
Cold Brew Iced Coffee Ingredients
- 2- 32 ounce mason jars
- A mesh coffee filter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of your favorite ground coffee.
- Use 1/3 cup for a mild brew or 1/2 cup for a stronger brew.
- 30 ounces of water, filtered or bottled water works best.
- Fill a mason jar with water. I recommend using bottled water or filtered water over tap.
- Add desired amount of coffee grounds to the jar.
- Seal the lid and shake.
- Allow the coffee to soak at room temperature for 12 to 24 hours depending on how strong you like your coffee.
- Place the filter in the second mason jar.
- Pour the coffee and grinds into the filter.
- Discard grounds.
- Serve over ice with your favorite liquid coffee creamer.
That’s it! Now sit back, relax, and indulge in your delicious iced coffee! How do you like your coffee best?