It’s that hoppy time of year for the Easter Bunny to come out and play! If you’re needing classroom or party ideas to keep the festive spirit going, we’ve got some of the cutest Easter Bunny crafts, recipes, and more all in one place! Anyone from beginners to experienced bakers/crafters can find something to decorate and take for those classroom parties or family festivities.
Affiliate links are used in this post. All opinions are my own.
Easter Bunny Crafts, Recipes, and MORE!!
If you’re looking to create any of these adorable bunny crafts or recipes here are some quick items to have on hand: *TIP*: (order in large quantities for bigger groups)
- Peeps Bunny Cookie Cutter Set
- Tissue Paper
- Google Eyes
- White Chocolate Melts
- Cotton Balls
- Edible Markers
Here are 20 of the CUTEST Easter Bunny Crafts, Recipes, Decor, and MORE!
- Easter Bunny Bath Bombs from Beauty Crafter. These cute little bath bombs would be great for Easter baskets especially! Make them in bulk and do an Easter party!
- Easter Bunny Cake by Eating on a Dime. Make this cake for an Easter party and watch everyone smile! Decorate the display plate for more Easter fun! (Does contain coconut)
- No Sew Sock Bunny by Ann’s Entitled Life. Great way to use up all those single socks no one knows where the mates are for right? Easy decor idea…and NO sewing involved!!
- Easter Bunny Butt Cookies by In the Kids Kitchen. These bunny butts will be the talk of any gathering for sure! Change up the colors of the icing for all kinds of bunnies!
- Bunny Cinnamon Rolls by The Gracious Wife. These sweet breakfast treats are hopping good! Super easy to make and decorate!
- DIY Bunny Faces by Organized 31. Here’s a great way to reuse cans or formula canisters! The kids can create their own Easter Bunny faces! Such a great craft for preschoolers!
- Bunny Canvas by Mod Podge Rocks Blog. These are a really easy craft to make with all ages. Make it your own white bunny or used colored tissue paper for more creative bunnies!
- Bunny Peeps Cookie Cake by Growning Up Gabel. A cute take on a classic. This recipe is super easy and even a new baker can ace this one!
- Easter Bunny Oreo Cookies by Pint Sized Treasures. This one may not be for a newbie baker but anyone can give this paint by edible marker treat a try! Chocolate covered Oreos are always a great treat too!
- Easy Washi Tape Easter Bunny by Home Fresh Ideas. Grab a frame from your local dollar store and create this easy holiday decor. It only takes about 15-20 minutes to complete this too!
- Pom Pom Bunny Tail Garland by DIY Candy. Five supplies and a free printable create this.
- Bunny Wood Blocks by Must Have Mom. This easy to make bunny crafts is perfect for classroom or home decor. There’s just six steps to complete these bunnies!
- Bunny Binoculars by Candy Jar Chronicles. These “bunnoculars” are absolutely adorable! Perfect for little ones who love using their imaginations!
- Handprint Bunny Craft by Simple Everyday Mom. This is a great way for kids to practice their fine motor skills with cutting and create BUNNIES!
- Easter Bunny Circus Animal Cookies by Happiness is Homemade. These cuties only require 5 ingredients and a sweet tooth to enjoy them all!
- Easter Bunny Brownies by Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons. These brownies are adorable and made from a box mix and look like you bought them in a store!
- Easter Bunny Fruit Tray by Cooking with Janica. A healthy addition to any sugar fest of Easter candy! Lots of colorful choices for all the kids to choose from.
- Bunny Slime Craft by The Best Ideas for Kids. Add this fun activity that all the kids will love to your Easter festivities! Multiple kids? No problem because you can make different colors or all the same! Also? Kids LOVE slime…this is a guaranteed hit!!
- Easter Bunny Carrot Shortbread Biscuits(Cookies) by Eats Amazing. These are a healthy version of shortbread cookies (complete with healthy ingredient lists) and they don’t take that long to complete at all!
- Popsicle Easter Bunny Craft by Simple Mom Project. This craft comes with FREE templates to help you cut, paste, and more! Great to pre-cut and have ready for a classroom activity!
These ridiculously cute Easter crafts, recipes, and more are the perfect way to hop on into the Easter holiday! Which of these activities would your family enjoy most?
Looking for more Easter FUN? You’ll love these popular posts!