Get ready for alllll the punny jokes! Disney’s Jungle Cruise is available on Digital NOW and arrives on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD on November 16th. You can read my spoiler free parents guide and movie review HERE. And if you’re like me and can’t miss a great quote, check those out HERE. My family really enjoyed Disney’s Jungle Cruise and we’re just so excited to add it to our collection. There are also a TON of Bonus Features, which are always super fun!
Disney’s Jungle Cruise Bonus Features
● Jungle Cruise Expedition Mode – Climb aboard a ramshackle tramp steamer (or your own couch) to learn fun facts, discover Easter eggs and catch some pop-up trivia throughout the movie.
● It’s A Jungle Out There: Making Jungle Cruise – Director Jaume Collet-Serra, the cast and crew discuss the importance of the film's elements, from casting to makeup to the use of an ancient indigenous language, in creating the world that honors one of Disneyland’s most beloved rides.
● Dwayne And Emily: Undoubtedly Funny – Go on-set with the two stars, whose new-found friendship helped them project a natural onscreen chemistry. Although their characters challenge each other throughout the film, the actors make each other laugh. A lot!
● Creating The Amazon – Explore the cinematic artistry involved in creating the world of Jungle Cruise, including how Frank’s boat coursed “dangerous” water in a tank in Atlanta, how a town was built in Kauai, and how a ferocious jaguar came to life, among other amazing effects.
● Once A Skip, Always A Skip – Join a panel of “Skippers” at the Disneyland Resort as they reminisce about the rewards, challenges and surprises they’ve experienced while helming the world-famous Jungle Cruise attraction, and hear their advice to aspiring skippers everywhere!
● Outtakes – Step behind the scenes of the production to catch the cast in a series of flubs, falls, foibles — and a whole lot of laughter.
○ MacGregor Drives The Boat
○ MacGregor Water Skis
○ Joachim And Nilo On The Dock
○ Frank Talks To Proxima & Lily's Nightmares
○ Sub Gets Stuck
○ Proxima Surprises MacGregor
○ Frank Gets The Cold Shoulder
○ Trader Sam And Lily Walk In The Jungle
○ MacGregor And Trader Sam Say Goodbye
○ Frank Makes Tea For Lily
○ The Backside Of Water
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
DISNEY’S JUNGLE CRUISE SYNOPSIS
Join fan favorites Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt for the adventure of a lifetime on Disney’s JUNGLE CRUISE, a rollicking thrill-ride down the Amazon with wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff and intrepid researcher Dr. Lily Houghton. Lily travels from London, England to the Amazon jungle and enlists Frank’s questionable services to guide her downriver on La Quila—his ramshackle-but-charming boat. She is determined to uncover an ancient tree with unparalleled healing abilities—possessing the power to change the future of medicine. Thrust on this epic quest together, the unlikely duo encounters innumerable dangers and supernatural forces, all lurking in the deceptive beauty of the lush rainforest. But as the secrets of the lost tree unfold, the stakes reach even higher for Lily and Frank and their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.