WHY YOUR BABY’S FIRST HAIRCUT SHOULD BE AT DISNEY’S HARMONY BARBER SHOP
— Location. For starters, Harmony Barber Shop is located in the Magic Kingdom, right on Main Street USA!! Talk about being in the heart of Disney!!
— It’s kid-friendly! This is Disney we’re talking about…Disney knows kids! They know what makes them happy! Avery was spoiled with a fun light-up toy that he got to use while he got his haircut. And when he got tired of the one he was using, they swapped it out for something new!
— Great Photos! If you have Memory Maker (and you absolutely should!), there will be a Disney PhotoPass Photographer taking pictures the entire time. You can let their photographers do all the work and you can truly enjoy the experience.
— Create a Tradition! Make it a fun tradition to visit Harmony Barber Shop every time you go to Disney!
— Catch The Dapper Dans! If you’re lucky, you may be treated to the musical talents of The Dapper Dans, Disney’s own Barbershop quartet! While we didn’t see The Dapper Dans, I hope we catch them another time. I really think my boys would love it!
— It’s affordable! I kid you not…a baby’s first haircut package, which includes a certificate and Mickey ears, is only $25. I couldn’t believe it! Such a perfect memory!!
— Little Extras. Harmony Barber Shop provides Disney magic wherever they can! Bubbles, Mickey stickers, want a little pixie dust? No problem!
Know Before You Go:
- While we were lucky enough to walk right in without a reservation, it is recommended you call ahead to schedule. Reservations can be made by calling (407) WDW-PLAY.
- Water will be sprayed on hair if needed, however, no shampooing will be provided. Make sure you arrive with clean, dry hair.
- Harmony Barber Shop is not only for kids — anyone can get their haircut on Main Street USA!!
We absolutely plan on visiting Harmony Barber Shop on our next Disney trip. This time both Lincoln and Avery will be getting haircuts! Lincoln specifically requested it already! It definitely makes for a very memorable, special occasion.
Have you visited Disney’s Harmony Barber Shop?
Looking for more Disney planning tips? Check these out:
- Disney Dining Plan
- Tips for Planning a Multi-Generational Disney World Vacation
- The Ultimate Disney Packing List