The most magical time of the yEAR is upon us! Applications open on August 1, 2023 for the 2024 planDisney Panel Search (formerly the Disney Parks Moms Panel)! Unless you are a hardcore Disney Enthusiast like myself, then you might be unsure of what I’m referring to. Let’s break it down, shall we? I’m answering all of your questions on everything you need to know about the planDisney Panel!
What is the planDisney Panel?
The planDisney Panel is the ultimate digital resource for you to receive helpful tips and heartfelt advice about Disney vacation destinations from real moms, dads and in the know family members.
Whether you have a question about a theme park, restaurant, service, shop, hotel or activity, the Moms Panel is here to help you plan and get the most out of your magical trip.
Who is Eligible to Apply to the planDisney Panel?
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
- Meet the requirement stated for the specialty you intend to apply for below:
- Walt Disney World® Resort : Must have visited at least once in between August 1, 2022 and August 7, 2023.
- Disneyland® Resort: Must have visited at least once between August 1, 2022 and August 7, 2023.
- Disney Cruise Line®: Must have sailed at least once between August 9, 2021 and August 7, 2023.
- Disney Vacation Club®: Must have traveled to a Disney Destination utilizing your Membership at least once between August 1, 2021 and August 7, 2023.
- Be able to complete at least approximately 15-20 written responses per week, roughly estimated 30 minutes per question.
- Provide their own opinions, tips and feedback on Disney vacations.
- Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
- Be available to travel to Walt Disney World Resort and aboard Disney Cruise Line from November 29 through December 4, 2023 for Training sessions. Panelists cannot bring family members or friends on the Training visit (detailed dates will be confirmed with Panelists following the search & selection).
- Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Not be currently employed in the travel, hotel, theme park, cruise line or time share industries.
**For more eligibility questions, visit here.
Should you Apply?
Are you the person your family and friends come with for ALL of their Disney questions? Do you hear complete strangers talking about Disney, and feel an immediate urge to jump in?!
THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!!
I have applied in the past and last year I even made it to Round 3! Unfortunately, I didn’t move forward to the panel last year, BUT, you better believe I’m bringing my best magical self this year! That’s the thing about the planDisney Panel, and all those applying…It’s such a great community of Disney loving people!
So bucket loads of Pixie Dust to all applying! We are all in this together!!
For more information and to begin your application process, CLICK HERE!