The most magical time of the yEAR is upon us! TODAY applications open for the 2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search! Unless you are a hardcore Disney Enthusiast like myself, then you might be unsure of what I’m referring to. Let’s break it down, shall we? I’m answering all of your question on everything you need to know about the Disney Parks Moms Panel!
What is the Disney Parks Moms Panel?
The Disney Parks Moms Panel is the ultimate digital resource for you to receive helpful tips and heartfelt advice about Disney vacation destinations from real moms, dads and in the know family members.
Whether you have a question about a theme park, restaurant, service, shop, hotel or activity, the Moms Panel is here to help you plan and get the most out of your magical trip.
Who is Eligible to Apply to the Moms Panel?
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
- Have visited either Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort at least once in the last 12 months. If applying to be a Disney Cruise Line® or Disney Vacation Club® Panelist, you must have experienced that vacation within the last 24 months.
- Be able to complete at least approximately 10-20 written responses per week, roughly estimated 20 minutes per question.
- Provide their own opinions, tips and feedback on Disney vacations.
- Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
- Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort during dates between December 11 and December 15, 2019 for Training sessions. Panelists cannot bring family members or friends on the Training visit (detailed dates will be confirmed with Panelists following the search & selection).
- Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Not be currently employed in the travel, hotel, theme park, cruise line or time share industries.
**For more eligibility questions, click here.
Should you Apply?
Are you the person your family and friends come with for ALL of their Disney questions? Do you hear complete strangers talking about Disney, and feel an immediate urge to jump in?!
THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!!
I applied last year, and made it to Round 2! Although I didn’t move forward to Round 3, I still happily chEARed my fellow applicants on who moved forward. That’s the thing about the Moms Panel, and all those applying…we’re all in this together! It’s such a great community of Disney loving people!
So bucket loads of Pixie Dust to all applying! We are all in this together!!
For more information and to begin your application process, CLICK HERE!