Cucumber Melon has always been one of my favorite scents — especially during the spring and summertime! It is such a fresh and lightweight fragrance that really blends with these seasons. Today I’m going to share an easy DIY recipe to make your own Cucumber Melon Sugar Scrub Bars! Affiliate links are used in this post. All opinions are my own.
CUCUMBER MELON SUGAR SCRUB BARS
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- 1/8 pound (2 cubes) of Shea Butter Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 1/2 cup of pure cane sugar
- 20 drops of Cucumber Melon Fragrance Oil
- 20 drops of Kiwi Soap Dye
- Glass measuring cup
- Melt your soap base in the microwave on high for 30 seconds. If it is not completely melted, put in for another 10 seconds.
- Mix in the soap base, sugar and fragrance oils.
- Stir well.
- If the mixture starts to thicken, put it back in the microwave for 5-10 seconds.
- Pour into your silicone mold and let set for approximately 3 hours.
- Cut each bar into 4 cubes.
That’s it! Super ridiculously EASY and such a fun recipe you can make!
This recipe will make 2 full-size bars, or 8 cubes of sugar scrub! You can easily double (or triple) to make a larger amount. These DIY sugar scrub bars are perfect to make and indulge for yourself, OR they also make a fantastic gift!
Who would you make these Cucumber Melon Sugar Scrub bars for? Yourself or a friend?
Looking for more EASY DIY tutorials? You’ll love these popular posts: