Let it snow? Oh no! It’s wintertime, and if you live in a climate where the weather has harsh effects on your skin, I’m here to help! I’m going to share how you can achieve brighter skin with TruSkin Vitamin C Serum. I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Is it just me, or does the winter make our skin appear dull? Nope. Definitely not me, because it’s a known fact…even more so for us living in colder climates. The weather is simply harsh on our skin!
I recently had the opportunity to try a new to me product, TruSkin Vitamin C Serum, and I couldn’t be happier!
What is TruSkin Vitamin C Serum?
TruSkin’s ultimate goal is to help you reveal your very best skin. Definitely something I can get on board with. Their products are formulated with plant-powered, vegan, and vegetarian ingredients. They do not have parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and polyethylene glycols. TruSkin products are cruelty free, formulated in the United States, and dermatologist and clinically tested.
- Active vitamin C targets dark spots, fine lines, and overall tone, all while nourishing and protecting your skin.
- Serum contains a high concentration of organic aloe vera that provides a soothing effect.
- Uses a stable form of vitamin C that stays potent longer without needing high levels of preservatives.
- The serum is made without silicones and other fillers that can get in between active ingredients and your skin.
- Retails for $19.99 (1.7 fl oz) and $35.99 (2 fl oz).
I think we can all agree that 2021 needs to be a little bit brighter. So why not start with your skin?! I love how concentrated TruSkin Vitamin C Serum is. It feels like a soothing, luxury skincare product.
You can apply this serum morning or night. I chose nighttime because I read that vitamin C should be used with a SPF if going outside.
After cleansing my face, I applied 3 drops and smoothed over my face. Next I’d brush my teeth to allow the serum to absorb into my skin. Then I’d follow up by applying the TruSkin Vitamin C Moisturizer. Overall, it’s a lovely treat for my skin!
We could all use a little extra pampering this year, why not start now! Visit https://truskin.com and receive 10% off your total purchase with code MOM10