Need an easy way to give your kids immune system a boost? Worried about cold and flu season? I hear you! Here’s how I use Elderberry to boost my children’s immune systems. I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Boost Your Kids Immune System with Elderberry
Winter is coming. Brrrr. 2020 has been one heck of a year and it’s not yet over. With winter approaching, comes the dreaded cold and flu season. Yuck. One more thing to worry about. If you’re looking for an EASY way to give your kids immune system a boost, you need to check out Norm’s Farms ElderKids Organic Elderberry Gummies.
My boys LOVE these tasty gummies. They will actually ASK me for them, and if I forget about them, they are sure to remind me! They call them their “healthy gummies.”
I’m all for keeping my family healthy, and if this gummy will help with immune AND digestive system support…I’m a fan!!
Norm’s Farms ElderKids Organic Elderberry Gummies Facts:
- Made with all-natural ingredients.
- Intended for children ages 4–12.
- Suggested serving size is one ElderKids Organic Elderberry Gummy per day. For adults and children 12 and up, the suggested serving size is two Elderberry Organic Gummies per day.
- Contains essential nutrients such as zinc, vitamin C, and probiotics.
- Made with black elderberry superfruit.
- Convenient way to get immune and digestive support.
- Gummies are shelf stable and are USDA Organic, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, and are TRU-ID tested.
You can find Norm’s Farms ElderKids Organic Elderberry Gummies in select stores and online at normsfarms.com. Find a store near you at normsfarms.com/pages/where-to-buy.
Special Discount Code!
Love coupon codes? Me, too! You can receive a 10% discount on Norm’s Farms ElderKids Organic Elderberry Gummies by using code MOM10 at checkout!