Do your kids love those irresistibly sweet Pop Tarts? Are you looking for a more healthy option, with less sugar? You and your children will both enjoy the homemade taste of these Air Fryer Strawberry Pop Tarts!
My youngest son LOVES Pop Tarts. I mean, why wouldn’t he? They’re loaded with sugar, and kids go crazy over sugar-filled treats, right? Are you looking for something less processed? Something that isn’t bought from a box in the store? I’m willing to bet these homemade strawberry pop tarts will be a hit for the whole family! Not only is this recipe yummy, it’s EASY!!
Air Fryer Strawberry Pop Tarts
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for your strawberry breakfast pastry:
- Premade pie crust
- Strawberry jelly
- Vanilla icing
- 1 egg
Homemade Air Fryer Pop Tarts Recipe
- Roll out the pie crust and cut out 3 inch rectangles.
- Place a teaspoon of strawberry jelly in the center of half of the rectangles.
- Place a rectangle on top of the strawberry rectangles & press edges together with a fork.
- Egg wash each rectangle.
- Place in air fryer for 5-8 minutes on 375 degrees. These will fry really quick so keep an eye on them!
- Remove from air fryer and smother in icing.
- Add sprinkles (there is never too many!).
- Serve and enjoy!!
Who would you share these homemade Pop Tarts with? I think they’d be a nice special breakfast surprise for the family! A sweet treat to start your morning!
Are you looking for more SWEET recipes? You’ll love these posts!