Finishing up your holiday shopping? Don’t forget stocking stuffers! This post is in partnership with Hanes. All opinions are my own.
Stocking Stuffers were always a favorite in my household growing up. My brother and I always loved opening our stocking on Christmas morning. Now that I’m a Mom, I get to stuff those stockings! Aside from candy, and small toys, I like to do what my own mom used to do…stick with a few of the essentials! Today I’m sharing 5 must-have stocking stuffers for everyone on your shopping list!
5 Must-Have Stocking Stuffers
- Socks — Socks are such a great stocking stuffer, and they’re perfect for everyone! We could all use a replenishment of socks this time of the year! Here are some great options:
- T-Shirts — During the colder months, I always layer my boys with an undershirt to provide some extra comfort and warmth. The same goes for myself. I will often layer with a cami. There are several t-shirt options from Hanes!
- Underwear — Yup. I’m including underwear on my must-have list!
- Pajamas — One of my favorite gifts to give (and receive!) are some new, cozy jammies!
- Activewear — Let’s be honest. Don’t we all wish we could live in comfy leggings and a hoodie? And my boys love their cozy athletic pants.
Enter to Win Hanes Stocking Stuffers and $50 Hanes Visa Gift Card!
My friends at Hanes have generously offered to give my lucky readers the opportunity to WIN some goodies AND a $50 Hanes Visa Gift Card! Enter using the form below. Good luck, everyone!!