Disclosure: I received a complimentary FabFitFun Winter 2017 Box. All FAB opinions are my own! #FabFitFunPartner
Baby it’s COLD outside! The temperature sure has changed in the New England area. As much as I love the holidays, winter is probably my least favorite season. I swear I could be happy moving down south for 3 months out of the year! You want to know what makes the inevitable winter season a little bit more bearable? My Winter Box from FabFitFun! These seasonal subscription boxes always seem to arrive right when I need a little pick-me-up! And my winter box was simply beyond amazing! Man. I swear, these boxes are continuously fab AND fun (pun intended).
If you’re unfamiliar with FabFitFun, here’s a little info:
What’s inside my FabFitFun Winter 2017 Box?
All Subscribers are sent the following:
- BB Dakota Poncho — This is THE perfect wrap to cuddle up with on a chilly night by the fire. Subscribers will receive one of three different colors, black, charcoal, or mulberry. It’s such a versatile piece and perfect for layering. (Retail $70)
- Pointe Studio Aloe Infused Cozy Socks — I think someone told FabFitFun that cozy socks are on of my favorite things EVER! (Retail $19)
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream — During the winter months, it is so common to get dry, cracked hands. This mineral-rich hand cream instantly improves skin’s moisture. It’s formulated with Dead Sea minerals, witch hazel, and allantoin. (Retail $33)
- Homemade by Ayesha Curry Ceramic Mug — Annnnd apparently FabFitFun knows my strong love affair with coffee, because this oversized cup is perfect to indulge your favorite beverage. (Retail $16)
- DOUCCE Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette — This is your new go-to palette. It has everything you need, and is compact enough to throw in your bag for travel. Subscribers will receive either the smokey or nude palette. (Retail $70)
- 8 OTHER REASONS Nine Lives Choker — This classic statement piece will become a staple in your wardrobe. I see this layered on a chic sweater with leggings and boots. Subscribers are sent either silver or rose gold…I was THRILLED to spot the rose gold in my box!! (Retail $58)
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment — I am always on the lookout for a great exfoliator. This product improves the appearance of skin texture and pores, while brightening and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles…SIGN ME UP!! (Retail $75)
Subscribers will be sent ONE of the following (wellness item):
- FFFTV Fitness Ball by Jillian Michaels — Fitness balls are a great way to strengthen and tone your body. I received this item in my box. (Retail $16)
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray — While I did not receive this item, it is formulated with a blend of lavender, vetivert, and chamomile. The perfect combination to help you get some zzz’s. (Retail $29)
Subscribers will be sent ONE of the following (beauty item):
- Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle + Energizing Eye Masks — Okay moms, who is tired of those dark circles? :::raises hand::: These energizing eye masks will perk you up as if you’ve gotten 8 hours of sleep! This was NOT in my box, but I may just have to purchase it on my own! (Retail $16)
- Nelson j Beverly Hills Moisture Healing Hair Mask — I LOVE coconut scented products when it comes to my hair. This hair mask provides detangling, frizz control, seals split ends, protects from chlorine and salt water, restores silkiness and shine, prevents color fading, and enhances your hair’s natural body. Talk about multitasking! I received this in my FabFitFun Winter Box, and I am really excited to try it! (Retail $23)
This season’s charity partner:
- American Heart Association — FabFitFun decided to partner with the AHA because heart disease is the number one killer of women. It’s so important to bring awareness and be inspired to live a healthier life.
FabFitFun Winter Box Value:
Total Retail Value of Box: $425.00 (you guys, this is a CRAZY good deal!)
Cost of FabFitFun: $49
But Wait!!! You can get $10 off your FabFitFun Winter 2017 Box by CLICKING HERE and entering Promo Code “KAMI10” at checkout — making your first box only $39!! What a steal — AND, just in time for the holidays! FabFitFun would make a PERFECT gift this season!!
What was your favorite item in my FabFitFun Winter 2017 Box?!