This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
I would say 99% of the time I am with my kids. We love spending family time with each other. I mean, with two boys as cute as these, can you blame us?!
However, every once in awhile, there is a rare occasion where I am able to go out with some friends, my husband, or my mom, without the little ones in tow.
I recently put together something I like to call my “Moms Night Out Purse.” It’s just a little bag I can grab and go on those rare occasions I’m out sans kids!
Moms Night Out Purse Essentials
Here’s what you can find inside:
- Wristlet — It’s perfect to store all of my credit cards, license, insurance cards, and money.
- Portable phone charger — Definitely a must. Although I may be out with kids, I need to be able to be reached at all times. Making sure my phone never runs out of battery is super important!!
- Hand Sanitizer — Because germs are everywhere!
- Granola Bar — You never know when hunger will strike!!
- Hair Clip — Because you never know when your hair might decide to go crazy on you!
- Lip Gloss — In a sweet shimmery shade.
- Mini-Manicure Set — The one I have is really simple. It just has a mini-file and nail clippers.
- Sunglasses — I have a bit of an addiction to sunnies. Usually I have more than one pair in my bag!! Right now, these are my favorite pair.
- Pen — Again, usually more than one. My husband starts to twitch when he has to grab something from my purse, and comes out holding five pens. Whatever.
- Contacts — I wear daily disposable contacts. They’re super thin, so every once in awhile one will tear inside of my eye. Let me tell you…wearing a torn contact is something you do not want to do. Ever. I usually have at least one extra set in my purse.
- Emergen-C Immune + Chewables — These citrus chewables provide immune support. I do not have time to get sick. More healthy days, more healthy nights!
- Advil — Ahhh how I love Advil. It is seriously the only pain reliever that works when I have a headache. Since my car accident, I also have a lot of muscle aches and pains. Advil provides me with effective, long lasting pain relief. Nothing’s stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than Advil, and nothing works on more pains than Advil (among OTC pain relievers)
- Centrum VitaMints — These are everyday vitamins, with a cool minty taste. I hate swallowing huge pills, so I really love that you don’t have to take these with food or water — just chew!! No chalky taste, just cool mint flavor.
- ChapStick Total Hydration — Winter is coming…which means dry, cracked, chapped lips. It has an advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils. This hydrating ChapStick is 100% natural, and clinically proven for healthier looking lips.