Here is some basic info on the VTech InnoTab Max:
VTech InnoTab MAX(Ages 3-9 years, MSRP: $109.99)
- VTech’s 4th generation kids’ learning tablet features its fastest processor yet with up to six times the processing power of previous generation and a 7″ high-resolution multi-touch screen display.
- InnoTab MAX features an enhanced 2nd generation version of Premium VTech Kid Connect, at no additional charge, allowing children and parents to exchange voice and text messages, photos, drawings, and fun stickers in real time between the tablet and smartphone.
- InnoTab MAX offers the best of both learning worlds with access to more than 650 educator-endorsed, age and stage appropriate learning titles as well as carefully cultivated educational Android apps that can be purchased and downloaded through VTech’s Learning Lodge app store.
- The tablet comes with 15 onboard apps including Premium VTech Kid Connect, My Magic Beanstalk, Movie Maker, Art Studio, Wonder Cam Max, E-Reader with Story Dictionary and more.
- InnoTab MAX also comes with one free Toca Boca app and two additional free apps that can be downloaded from the Learning Lodge.
- Other InnoTab MAX features include a built-in rechargeable Lithium battery and kid-sae Wi-Fi so kids can explore appropriate online games, videos, and websites that have been pre-selected by VTech.
- Parental controls allow parents to manage their child’s apps, web access and tablet time, as well as view a progress log.
I decided to give the InnoTab MAX to Lincoln this past weekend. We had a miserably cold, rainy, weekend. He was really getting some major cabin fever. I will admit to trying to keep electronic products to a reasonable minimum. What I mean by this is he’s not allowed to play them from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to bed. He is also fully aware that if someone comes over to visit…and they’re specifically there to see him, all electronic devices are put away.
That being said. If we’re taking a 2 hour road trip to my parents house, he can absolutely use whichever device he chooses for the duration of the trip. He’s happy, I’m happy. It’s a win/win! And if he’s actually LEARNING something in the process?? Well then, that’s even better!!!
This past weekend was seriously the perfect time to introduce a fun new interactive learning tablet! Lincoln literally was asking for VTech’s InnoTab MAX last week when he saw it on a commercial. His face completely lit up when he opened the package. He couldn’t wait to test it out, and was especially excited about the included Toca Boca app! He is a long time fan of Toca Boca, so this was an especially nice feature.
He went right to town setting up the InnoTab MAX. Honestly, he did most of the setup by himself. He figured out how to take his photo, and the navigation of the tablet came especially easy to him.
He was really excited about the calendar. November is his birthday month, so I showed him where his birthday was on the calendar. We then counted how many days until his birthday. He even figured out how to put a little post-it note on his birthday!
As a parent, I love love LOVE that the VTech InnoTab MAX has a built-in rechargeable battery. There really is nothing worse than a battery eating product. I also really appreciate that VTech developed a kid-safe wi-fi system. When you have children, suddenly you realize the internet can be a very dangerous place. Thank you, VTech for keeping our kids best interest at heart!
We’re heading to Disney in December, so I certainly plan on packing the InnoTab MAX for the plane.
Don’t you think the VTech InnoTab MAX would make the perfect gift for that special little one if you life this holiday season? Well, lucky for you I’m giving you the chance to WIN your very own!! Just enter on the rafflecopter form below.
Good luck, everyone!! Giveaway is open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I was provided with a sample to review by VTech. All opinions are mine.