For the past two years, I have shared what I consider to be my top posts of the year. I think it’s a great thing to do, as we are about to welcome a new year. So with that, I bring to you my Top Posts of 2013…in no particular order.
1. How I Met My Husband I really cannot believe I didn’t write this post sooner!
2. A Lesson in Speech Therapy Be prepared to laugh.
3. Car Seat Safety for Toddlers A very serious post, about a very serious topic.
4. I’m a Soccer Mom A moment I’ve been waiting for since I found out Lincoln was a boy.
5. Disney World Vacation Recap A vacation to the happiest place on earth.
6. “Mom, Phone DOWN” When it’s more important to play with your children than keep up with social trends.
7. Our Last Getaway of the Summer…and as a Family of Three! A final little family vacation, just the three of us.
8. The “Square Cat” Book Dilemma A lesson in parenting…for myself.
9. A Letter to my First Born Son One of my favorite posts I have written, ever.
10. Avery’s Birth Story The birth of our second sweet boy.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s post. I’ll share YOUR favorite posts from 2013!!