Here are 100 random facts about me. Have fun reading them, and then go make your own list!
1. I love my name.
2. The whites of my eyes are blue…that’s why they’re so dark.
3. I adore hugs from my niece and nephew.
4. My first dogs name was Nitch, and my first cats name was Fluffy Tuffy…I named them both.
5. My wedding really was like a fairytale, horse and carriage and all!
6. My middle name is Melisa with one “s.”
7. I have never smoked or done any drugs even once. I am very proud of this.
8. I really want a daughter so I can have a mother/daughter relationship like my mom and I have.
9. I was a cheerleader for 7 years and loved every moment of it.
10. I could eat ice cream at any time of the day. My mom says this is all she craved when she was pregnant for me.
11. I didn’t know a thing about hockey until I met Jared. Now I love watching him play.
12. The Twilight Series is the best series ever. If you haven’t read the books, start now!
13. I am addicted to General Hospital and have watched it ever since I was a kid. Make fun of me all you want, I don’t care!
14. I am a hopeless romantic – but my husband is too, possibly even more so than me, and I love that!
15. I don’t regret anything. Everything I have ever done has gotten me to where I am today, and I am completely happy.
16. Disney World is my favorite vacation spot…Niagara Falls is a close runner up.
17. I watched my grandfather die of lung cancer when I was 11 years old.
18. I won a National teen business plan competition when I was 13, and traveled to Washington DC and North Carolina for the awards.
19. When I can’t fall asleep at night, I think of baby names for my future children.
20. Once I have my mind set on something, I won’t stop until I see it through. Call me stubborn, I call me determined 🙂
21. My brother and I are extremely close and have a great relationship. I would do anything for him.
22. I LOVE coffee, but can only drink one cup at a time or I start to feel the caffeine too much.
23. My Memere used to breed and show champion Akitas. My other Memere used to professionally design wedding cakes.
24. I want a son so he can be “mommy’s little boy.”
25. I am horrible at math.
26. I love scrapbooking, and would love to have my own business designing custom scrapbooks.
27. I love feeling the sun on my skin.
28. Newport Creamery has the best ice cream. I wish Connecticut had one.
29. I love Victoria’s Secret.
30. I am a very strong person. I will fight for whatever it is I want.
31. I miss Wednesday morning breakfasts at T’s with Lori and Jen.
32. Being an Auntie is one of my most favorite things.
33. I love game nights.
34. I would rather go on a long road trip than fly.
35. I am obsessed with stationary of any kind – Pens, post-its, sharpies, pretty paper, planners, notebooks, cute folders…I’m getting excited just writing about them!
36. Jared and I clip coupons every Sunday.
37. I want a German Shepherd and a Golden Retriever. Jared wants a tiny yorkie.
38. Family is very important to me.
39. I love cuddling with my cat Oliver. If he’s cuddling with me in the morning, I won’t get up until he does.
40. I have professionally modeled and had a blast doing it. I was a regular in the Ames catalogs.
41. I consider my mom to be one of my best friends.
42. I love a good bargain. I almost never buy anything at full retail price.
43. Jared chose our wedding song…that meant the world to me.
44. I love Pilates.
45. Dirty Dancing has been my favorite movie since I was a little girl. I had a huge crush on Patrick Swayze when I was 7 years old.
46. I love ebay. I buy and sell.
47. I met my best friend in Kindergarten, and to be honest, I didn’t want to be her friend (mean 5 year old I was)! BUT, she was determined to be my friend, and I am SO glad she put up with me 🙂
48. I find it impossible to 100% completely relax.
49. I want to learn how to crochet and knit. I would also like to learn how to make my own jewelry.
50. I love Italian and Mexican foods. I also like comfort foods like pot roast, baked macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, beef stew, and homemade chicken noodle soup.
51. I love being married. I am so glad to be done with the whole dating scene and happy to have found my true soulmate to share all my hopes and dreams with.
52. I took organ lessons when I was a kid and wished I never stopped. I can figure out how to play something by ear. I would like to get a keyboard and take it up agian.
53. I love the smell of the beach and the sound of the waves crashing at the ocean.
54. I do not have tolerance for ignorant people.
55. I love the Red Sox and going to Fenway!
56. Random acts of kindness are the best.
57. I would like to learn sign language. Jared plans on teaching me so we can teach our children when they are born.
58. I would love to swim with dolphins.
59. I won a trip to Jamaica to an all inclusive resort on the radio. This was mine and Jared’s first vacation together.
60. I am a Leo and very true to my sign.
61. I love going to BINGO at Foxwoods. Jared loves it too which makes it even more fun!
62. I don’t watch too much TV, just certain shows. I am addicted to Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, Lipstick Jungle, Desperate Housewives, Prison Break, and Sex and the City. I also can’t resist watching The Bachelor.
63. I love to curl up with a book in bed next to my husband while he does his sudoku puzzles.
64. I love my dogs Lacey and Brady so very much and miss them more than I ever imagined (they live with my parents in RI).
65. I love weekend getaways with my husband.
66. I am really nervous about being pregnant, and I think Jared is even more nervous about me being pregnant…but I know it will definitely be an experience worth going through.
67. Jared can still give me butterflies, and I think that’s pretty amazing.
68. I loved every second of planning my wedding. Jared was very involved and helped each step along the way, and that meant so much to me.
69. I had a kidney infection when I was 23 and had to spend 4 days in the hospital. Since then, I drink cranberry juice religiously and swear by it.
70. I love pink and peach roses.
71. When I first got my license, gas was 99 cents a gallon!
72. I wish my parents lived closer.
73. The little things in life are what mean the most to me.
74. I am a big kid at heart and love acting crazy and goofy.
75. I am ridiculously clumsy. I am always spilling something.
76. I love breakfast food.
77. I love cuddling, and thankfully Jared does too 🙂
78. I know Jared is going to be an amazing daddy.
79. I am so proud of myself for finally getting my college degree.
80. I really believe I am married to the most amazing man ever, and consider myself so very lucky to be his wife.
81. I love margaritas and arbor mist.
82. I wrote in a journal one year leading up until our wedding and gave it to Jared as a wedding present the night before we were married.
83. Sea World is my favorite theme park.
84. Jared and I already decided that when we have children I will stay home. We do not want to put them in daycare.
85. I love fruit smoothies.
86. I love babies and cannot wait to be a mom.
87. Jared makes me feel safe. He provides me with a sense of comfort, and I treasure that feeling.
88. I am a huge animal lover.
89. I love looking up at the stars in the sky.
90. I love date nights with my husband. We try to go out at least once a week by ourselves. I think this is important.
91. Naps are wonderful.
92. I love reading magazines and fun chick lit novels.
93. Being called Mrs. Allen makes me smile.
94. I love bubble baths.
95. I love the spring and the fall.
96. I wish on 11:11 if I catch it.
97. I love pictures and almost always have my camera with me.
98. I love going to carnivals and fairs.
99. I am always optimistic.
100. Nothing makes me happier then falling asleep in Jared’s arms every night 🙂
Ssg Head's Wife
I <3 newport creamy (I grew up in newport) they do not have any place like it in GA. I also wish on 11:11 and I dont care. I also have a meme and pepe!!
I saw on the GP message boards that you updated your blog..so I thought I might look in on it. I love the list! maybe I will make one for myself.