1. The North Face Denali Thermal Grip Gloves — Just like your favorite North Face Denali jacket, these gloves offer the same comfort and warmth. They also offer an improved fit and touchscreen capabilities.
2. Personalized Golf Balls — Did you know DICK’s Sporting Goods offers FREE personalization on golf balls? I know many golfers who would LOVE a set of these!
3. Kan Jam Disc Game — This 4-player disc game, is similar to a bean bag toss, but played with a disc instead. It’s the perfect, lightweight, portable game for all your outdoor functions.
4. YETI Rambler Tumbler Cup — I received a YETI Tumbler last Christmas as a gift and let me tell you, this thing is AMAZING! I can fill it with ice water before bed, and when I wake up it’s still filled with ice. You can use it for hot beverages as well.
5. Field & Stream Flannel Shirt — My father in-law is so hard to buy for — he doesn’t technically “need” anything, and he doesn’t necessarily “want” anything either. LOL. THIS flannel shirt though? This would be a great gift for him. He lives in flannel, and could definitely use a few new ones. He’s also always outdoors, and although lightweight, this shirt will keep him warm.
6. Snow Toys — We live in New England. We’re guaranteed to have many snowy days. Things like Snow Markers, Brick Makers, and Snow Slingers, are fun when playing outside.
7. CALIA by Carrie Underwood Printed Leggings — Aren’t these gorgeous? These leggings are made with BODYWARM fabric and lightly brushed to maximize warmth.
8. Under Armour Hoodie — Charged Cotton technology provides comfort and dryness — providing you with extra warmth.
9. Yaktrax Cabin Socks — Am I right in saying there’s nothing like a pair of warm, cozy socks on a cold winder day? Tired feet get the royal treatment with these aloe infused socks, which soothes and rejuvenates sore muscles.