It’s no secret that 2015 was the worst year of our lives. I really cannot sugarcoat anything about that. However, there were happy memories. I always close-out the year with my top posts, and I wanted to continue that tradition…even if I have never been more ready to welcome a new year. So while some of these posts will not be happy, they are part of our story. They are our life. So with that, I bring to you (in no particular order)…
- Almost One Month Ago — Jared’s first time guest posting on my blog. Here he gives you all a horrific update on my absence.
- January 8, 2015: The Crash — My first post since the accident…four months later.
- Disney World Vacation: December 2014 — I recapped and shared photos from our Disney vacation taken 6 months earlier. It was also our first vacation as Disney Vacation Club Members!
- The Crash (Part Two): The Emergency Room — I recalled more events from our tragic night.
- What to Bring to a Blog Conference — I shared my favorite essentials to bring to a blog conference.
- My Sweet Avery Bug — An update on my littlest.
- Lincoln’s First Day of Kindergarten — My sweet boy entered full-day Kindergarten! He rocked it, and continues to amaze me on a daily basis.
- Happy 2nd Birthday, Avery — A letter to my baby bug on his second birthday.
- Happy 6th Birthday, Lincoln — A letter to my sweet boy on his sixth birthday.
- Christmas 2015 — A recap of our very merry Christmas.
And that’s a wrap! 2015? Good riddance!! I mean that in the nicest way possible. I am ready for 2016! I am ready to make memories with my little family. I am ready to live.
Wishing you all a very happy and healthy New Year!!!