2014 was a pretty phenomenal year. Keeping up with tradition, I thought I’d share some of my favorite posts from this past year. I love looking back and reflecting on these moments, and sharing them with you. Usually I do a “Top 10” post, HOWEVER, there was no way I could choose just ten posts! So with that, I bring to you my Top Posts of 2014 (in no particular order).
1. Life Lately — A little peek into how life with two boys is going.
2. Favorite Baby Items 0-3 Months — This post was super popular with my readers. I think I should write a few other posts regarding our favorites!
3. It’s Creeping up on me Again — My ongoing struggle with anxiety & panic disorder.
4. Tennessee Vacation — A 16 hour road trip with a 4 year old and a 4 month old? Surely we must be insane!
5. On May 6th, we wear yellow #WishBoneDay — Raising awareness for Osteogenesis Imperfecta.
6. Annual Beach House Vacation — A recap on our yearly vacation to our beach house in Rhode Island.
7. Disney Social Media Moms on the Road Celebration — My first ever Disney Social Media Moms event, and hopefully there will be many, many more! Come see what magic was in store!!
8. Lincoln Lately — Just an update on my sweet boy, and how amazing he continues to be!
9. My First Stitch Fix — I jumped on the bandwagon, and signed up for my very first fix!
10. Blogger Bash NYC Sweet Suite — A recap on the biggest night of play!
11. Blogger Bash Day 2 — A recap of the second day of Blogger Bash!
12. This is Why I Blog — These sweet moments, right here. This is why.
13. Disney World Vacation September 2014 — A recap on our vacation to the happiest place on earth.
14. Halloween 2014 — Super cute photos of my Captain Hook and Tick Tock Crock!
15. A Letter to my Baby Avery on his First Birthday — I still cannot believe my baby is one!!
16. Lincoln is FIVE — A letter to my first born, on his 5th birthday.