Before we start a brand spankin’ new year with 2013, I thought I’d share my top 12 posts from 2012. So with that, here they are, in no particular order.
12. Oh Yeah. I Had Cancer. And, I’m Thankful. Thankful for cancer? The “Big C?” I must be crazy!!!
11. Preschool. When’s the Right Time? Or is there? How do we know when it’s time to send our kids to school?
10. The Father/Son Bond. It sure is a special connection.
9. Early Intervention. Knowing Lincoln was delayed in his speech, as his Momma, I had to do something about it….even if it hurt my pride.
8. The Magical Moments in Parenting. We all have them. It’s in the simplest things.
7. The Real Deal. My Dad finally got the call for his liver transplant. A life changing moment, giving me back my dad, and Lincoln his grandpa.
6. About My Miscarriage. Although this post doesn’t have a happy ending, I think it’s still incredibly important and informative.
5. 5 Years. Celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary.
4. Momma. Just how special that word really is.
3. Brady. A tribute to a faithful friend.
2. Take the Long Way Home. About “me time.” And how important it is.
1. Three Years Old. A sweet letter to my son, on his third birthday.
That was freaking hard! Seriously. There are literally SO many other posts I wanted to include!
Doing this I realized one thing…2012 was a heck of a year!!
Stay tuned tomorrow, for YOUR favorite posts from 2012!!