It’s official. Lincoln is a bit toy obsessed. But, can you blame him? Have you seen all the cool toys for kids today?! I’ve compiled a list of his [current] top 10 toys.
1. Lego Duplo Blocks or Mega Bloks. Either or. He’s not picky. We have multiple sets of both. My boy LOVES to build.
2. Puzzles. Lincoln has been into puzzles for quite some time now. He get SO incredibly proud of himself when he completes one. While he is mostly still on the peg puzzles, he has started to attempt some jigsaw puzzles with help.
3. Airplanes. Or ANYTHING that flies. I think the reason Lincoln is so infatuated with airplanes and rocket ships, is because of how often he has flown this past year. Who knows, maybe he’ll be a pilot someday!
4. Play Doh. Lincoln is really starting to get into play doh. His speech therapist brought it one day, and he seriously played with it his entire one hour session. We recently bought him a little set, so he can make molds and other fun things with the doh!
5. Train Table. This has been a hit for a long time now, and I don’t see him growing out of it anytime soon. There are so many imaginative things he can do with his train table. It keeps him occupied for a while.
6. Balls. Seriously, what little boy doesn’t like balls? Or even little girls, for that matter?! Throwing, kicking, catching…well working on catching. They’re so much fun!
7. Toy Story anything. Particularly anything to do with Buzz Lightyear.
8. Play Kitchen. Lincoln has had his for a few months now, and he just loves it. I find it particularly funny at the amount of coffee he makes for me. And the kitchen is not just for food, either. This morning, Lincoln cooked me a yummy matchbox car 🙂
9. Cars. Or anything on wheels. Cars, trains, trucks, buses, wagons, you name it. If it has wheels, it’s pretty darn cool.
10. iPhone. Nope. Not kidding. While Lincoln certainly doesn’t have his own iPhone, he sure does love to play with mine. I have many educational apps stored on my phone. He doesn’t get to play with it often. However, at a restaurant, it’s such a lifesaver!
Come join Melissa and me with Toddle Along Tuesday!