I thought it would be a neat idea to share my favorite 11 posts from 2011! I had a blast going through my blog, & rereading posts to find my favs. Here they are in no particular order. I hope you enjoy them!
11. Bedsharing: I find this post particularly funny, because I say I intend on transitioning Lincoln to his big boy bed once Jared graduates from the Police Academy. Umm…that was LAST February, we’re still bed sharing! Go check it out 🙂
10. My Dad Needs a Liver Transplant: I thought I’d include this post because it gives all the nitty gritty details on my Dad’s condition. It’s also the reason Lincoln and I are traveling to Florida so frequently!
9. I am the Wife of a Police Officer: Seriously. How could I NOT include this post?!
8. A Mother’s Love is Infinite: No one can love a child like their Momma.
7. Anxiety & Panic Disorder: Or in other words, a post where I get all deep and personal with you.
6. Our Wedding Day: Because I wasn’t in the blogging world way back when we got married. I shared our special day with you all!
5. Back to Reality: A recap of our fun filled beach vacation!
4. Well, My MIL is Back at it Again!: A hilarious post about a shirt my mother in law bought for me.
3. It’s the Little Things: Just a sweet post about motherhood and how it’s the best thing in the whole world.
2. We Picked Our Puppy!!: If you adore puppies, come on in and meet our Evy girl 🙂
1. Two Years Old: A sweet letter to my son on his second birthday.
Hope you enjoy my “Best of 2011.” Did your favorite post make the cut? Which one was it? Or, if it didn’t make it, which one do you wish did?!
Link up your Top 11 Posts of 2011!!!