….you heard it right, I’ve been awarded the….. …..thanks to Lori over at My Crazy Life. If you haven’t checked her blog out by now, you ought to do so, she rocks!
Here are the rules for this award:
1.Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.
2.Share 7 things about yourself
3.Award other bloggers (you determine who and how many)
4.Contact these blogs and tell them about the award.
Okay, so here we go, seven things about me:
1. I’m going to be 30 this year :::cringe::: I’m having quite a hard time dealing with this milestone!
2. I used to model. Like as in actually get paid for it. I worked in print modeling, not high fashion, and certainly no runway [as I’m barely 5]. Remember that store Ames, yeah, I’m pretty sure they’re all closed by now…anyways, I was a regular in their ads! It was seriously SO much fun, and easy peasy. I would bring my dog with me to the shoots!
3. My Grandmother was a dog breeder of champion Akitas, as well as several other breeds. Someday, I hope to somewhat follow in her footsteps. While I wouldn’t necessarily want to breed dogs, I’d love to train them for animal assisted therapy. I think it would be so rewarding to bring a dog to visit nursing homes, or children in hospitals. It’s amazing how therapeutic animals can be.
4. As crazy as this sounds, I never knew how much I’d LOVE having a son. I guess because I’m such a “girly girl,” I figured I’d love all daughters. Having my sweet boy has certainly opened my eyes to the wonder of having a son!!
5. Although I’m a stay at home Mom, I do have a college degree. It took me seven long years, but I have my Bachelor’s in English. I honestly don’t even know if I’ll ever do anything with it, but I’m proud that I have that degree, and it’s hanging in our office 🙂
6. Speaking of being a stay at home Mom….it’s a lot harder than I thought it would be! I don’t know why I thought it would be easier, but it’s tough! Some days are super easy, and others…I want to pull my hair out! Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE staying home with my sweet boy, and I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world…but it’s HARD! In fact, my husband says he knows he couldn’t do it!!
7. I’m strong. Emotionally. I think because I’m not strong physically [thank you OI], I am that much stronger emotionally.
Okay, now that that’s over…here are the blogs I tag:
The Adventures of H2
Falling for Baby
Life is Sweet
Life with Peanut
Our Grand Adventure Begins
Staying in the Loop
Okay ladies, have fun!!!