Special thanks to Red at Resourceful Red for this shiny Sunshine Award! Red’s blog is super awesome. She shares all her enviromental friendly tips with her readers….not to mention she has one super handsome baby boy 🙂 You should check her out here .
This award means that I bring a little bit of sunshine to someone’s life. How sweet is that?!
Now, the rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Share 10 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award on to other bloggers.
Okay, here we go. Ten things about myself [this is hard because I feel like I’ve already told you so much!]:
1. I love love LOVE coffee. Ice coffee is pretty darn amazing too. And, I’ll even buy it in the middle of winter. 🙂
2. Although I love coffee…it was the one thing that made me sick to my stomach during my pregnancy. Just the thought of it made me want to gag.
3. My Dad is currently awaiting a liver transplant [I’ll have to post about that another day].
4. Because I have Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI), Lincoln is already SO much stronger than me physically. It sounds crazy to think that my 7 month old baby is stronger than is 28 year old mother, but nothing makes me happier.
5. I really want to take a photography class, but finding the time is just SO hard!
6. I used to want twins [they run in my family]. That was until I had my first ultrasound & my doctor was looking for the heartbeat. I prayed there was only one! Obviously I would be thrilled with twins, but now that I have Lincoln, I give so much credit to those with multiples. I really do not know how you do it.
7. When our children are older, I’d like to get a puppy & train it for Animal Assisted Therapy. Then we could bring it to visit sick children in hospitals. I think it would be a very rewarding experience.
8. On our wedding day, Jared had to wait 15 minutes for me at the alter. The wedding planner messed up & sent my girls down the aisle before I arrived! Luckily my Matron of Honor told him everything was okay!
9. I want to start an Etsy shop. I just don’t know what to sell!
10. I’m really only 4’11″…but I tell everyone I’m 5′ 🙂
Now, here are a few bloggers who I am passing this award onto: