Special thanks to Jenny over at The Adventures of Two Under Two for this lovely award. Head on over to her blog to read up on her adorable son Henry, & her pregnancy with her second son Holden. Now I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself that you don’t already know. Hmm, let’s see….
1. I always said I wanted to have two children. Now that I have little Lincoln, I want three!
2. I would love to open my own little scrapbooking store.
3. When I was 13 I won a National Teen Business Plan Award. Basically I had to create a non-existing business and develop a business plan for it. I got to travel to Washington DC and North Carolina for the awards & to meet with some high-end business women. Once I returned home, the fun didn’t stop there. I was invited to several women’s business events throughout New England & had to give numerous speeches. Although it sounds like a crazy thing for a 13 year old to do, I had a blast & met some pretty amazing people.
4. I love my planner. And no, I don’t have one of those fancy electronic ones.
5. Sometimes I wish Jared & I lived near my family in RI. It’s really tough sometimes to be away from them…even if it is only 2 hours.
6. But, on the flip side, I always said I wanted to build my own house….and we did!
7. I cannot wait to get a puppy. I have always had a dog growing up & it’s killing me not having one. But, right now I know it wouldn’t be fair to the puppy to get one. I can’t give the time & training attention it would deserve. I think we’ll get one next spring when Lincoln is a little over a year & can help Mommy train his puppy 🙂 Oh…and this puppy has to be a big dog. I either want a German Shepherd or a Golden Retriever…we’ll see 😉
& now I will pass this award onto some of my favorite ladies:
Two Isn’t Enough for our Family
Mama’s Little Chick
My Life With One Eye Open
Our Growing Garden
Have fun 🙂