, I have been awarded the Gorgeous Blogger Award…which I must say, I think is just adorable! Anyways, Anne’s blog is awesome. She is pregnant and will be finding out soon whether she’s having a little girl or boy [I think it’s a boy, but maybe I’m just biased because of my little man ;)].
* Accept & thank the fellow bloggie who gave this to you
* List 10 things about yourself
* List 5 additional things that you don’t like
* Award this to other fellow bloggies
2. I have never smoked or done any drugs even once. I am very proud of this.
3. I wrote in a journal one year leading up until our wedding and gave it to Jared as a wedding present the night before we were married.
4. I love bubble baths.
5. I love pictures and almost always have my camera with me.
6. I watched my grandfather die of lung cancer when I was 11 years old.
7. I am addicted to General Hospital and have watched it ever since I was a kid. Make fun of me all you want, I don’t care!
8. I don’t regret anything. Everything I have ever done has gotten me to where I am today, and I am completely happy.
9. I would rather go on a long road trip than fly.
10. Lincoln is my greatest accomplishment. I love him more and more each day. Being a Mommy is amazing 🙂
1. I hate ignorance. People who are ignorant drive me insane.
2. Bad drivers piss me off….especially those “cool” teenagers who drive like maniacs.
3. Cancer sucks…enough said.
4. Bad spelling irks me.
5. Child molesters, abusers, anyone who hurts children, should just be erased from this planet. It bothers me so much more now that I have a son.
Now for the bloggers I will tag: