Me?!?! That’s right, this beautiful shiny award has been bestowed upon me, thanks to the lovely JenniferMae! So here we go, 10 honest things about myself:
1. You know how people say “girls marry people like their fathers?” Well, I proved that theory wrong and married someone completely like my MOTHER! My husband and Mom are so much alike it’s scary!
2. When I was younger I used to want to be some high-powered business woman. However, as I entered the college world, I realized how much I wanted to be a stay-at-home Mom. Maybe I’ll do something with my degree one day when my kids are older, but for right now my full-time job is “Lincoln’s Mommy” 🙂
3. I have known my best friend since we were 5 years old. She is the sister I never had, and Lincoln’s godmother (of course!)
4. My Mom is one of my bestest friends. I seriously don’t know what I would do without her.
5. I seriously believe I married the most amazing man ever and consider myself one heck of a lucky girl to be his wife.
6. Twins run in my family. I used to think having them would be fun, but now that I’m a mom I give major credit to those mommies who have twins! I don’t know how they do it!
7. Having my baby boy is the thing I am most proud of and is definitely the best thing I have ever done with my life. Words cannot describe how precious he is to me.
8. My husband is WAY more domesticated than I am…it’s to the point where I’ll clean or organize something, and he’ll re-do it!
9. I love animals and always have.
10. Secretly when I first became pregnant I wanted a girl. However, the second I found out I was having a boy, I was beyond thrilled. Now that Lincoln is here, I cannot explain how much I love having a son!
And now for some people I think are deserving of this award:
Thundercatsarego @ http://thundercatarego.blogspot.com/
Scullyhoyy @ http://cassiesmommy.blogspot.com/
Heathercara @ http://somewombthoughts.blogspot.com/
Skinnursemandee @ http://ourpeacefullittlelife.blogspot.com/
Ilovejav @ http://babyponteaux.blogspot.com/